To check on your Child Support Payments, you can call the Help Kids toll-free line at 1-800-840-8757.
If you want a Child Support Payment History, it can be picked up in the clerk’s office from the custodial or non-custodial parent only.
Cost for printouts are $1.00 each (Add $1.00 if you need it certified)
To Pay Child Support by Credit Card:
For more information please contact the Clerk’s Office.
- Cost: $18.00 plus $2.00 for first certified copy.
- Out-of-State Marriage License: $60.00 plus $2.00 for first certified copy.
- At least 1 applicant must reside in Wells County.
- Ages 18 and older need a Drivers License or a Certified Birth Certificate.
- Ages 17 and under requires additional information (please contact the Clerks Office)
All applicants must fill out an application for a U.S. Passport and submit the application in person with the following:
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Driver’s License
- One Passport Photo
- Application Fee (below)
Passports are received in 4-6 weeks.**
Application Fees For Passport Book:
16 Years & Older
Expires 10 years from date issued.
($110.00 Payable to US Department of State & $25.00 Payable to Wells County Clerk) Children ages 16 & 17 require one parents signature
15 Years and Younger*
Expires 5 years from date issued.
($80.00 Payable to US Department of State & $25.00 Payable to Wells County Clerk)
* To submit an application for a child under the age of 16, both parents or the legal guardian(s) must appear with ID’s and sign for the child.
** You may expedite your passport (received in 7-10 days) for an additional $60.00 plus additional postage fee.
Passport Cards are now available for land & sea travel only.