The Wells County Commissioners have made available a way for you to formally request your gravel road be converted to chip and seal. While filling out this form does not guarantee your road will be converted, it can help the process get started. Final approval will be based on budget constraints, need, as well as the number of people and businesses affected. Click here to visit the Highway Department page where the form is posted.